Christmas Bazaar & Open House
Queens Avenue Retirement Residence is hosting its annual Holiday Bazaar and Open House in support of two local charities. It’s our way to give back and make a difference, during the upcoming Christmas Season. This is a special time of the year for Queens Avenue, not only do we help local families in need, but this fundraiser also provides a meaningful activity for our resident’s.... so....”Together We can Make a Difference”.
When: Saturday, November 26, 2016
Time: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Location: Queens Avenue Retirement Residence - 1056 Queens Avenue, Oakville
Queens Avenue Retirement Residence’s two Community Projects:
The Halton Region Shoebox Project:
The Shoebox Project collects and distributes special gifts in “shoeboxes” to women who are homeless or at-risk to be homeless, living in the Halton Region. Each shoebox is filled with items any woman would likely enjoy, but may not indulge in for herself, in this difficult time. This project is also a hands on activity for our residents and a way to give back to our community charity.
The Halton Women’s Place Holiday Hamper:
We recognize for many families, the holidays can be financially challenging times. These hampers not only provide nutritional support to needy families, but also represents hope and comfort during the holidays. Queens Avenue and our residents proudly supports this important community project.
Come Join Us On This Special Day:
- Enjoy and/or buy delicious treats at our bake sale
- Visit our craft table, all items are handmade by our residents
- Pick up a hidden gem from our featured vendors
- Entertainment provided by "Ken the Music Man"
- Do you have a friend or family member considering a lifestyle change, or you wish to learn more about the Queens Avenue Retirement Residence?
- Join Us for a Tour and receive a free entry into our Fundraiser Raffle
- Participate in supporting our two very important community charities
See you there......“Together We Can Make a Difference”!