As we get older, many of us may get to the point where we can’t safely handle all our daily tasks. When that time comes, the best move is to consider senior home care in Oakville as a new place to call home. If you spend some time finding the best fit, this transition will be less stressful, and your long-term happiness is much more likely.
Figure Out What Level Of Service You Need
When considering senior living suites, you’ll first need to determine exactly what services and support you require. Here’s a short summary of the most common types of senior living residences that you should consider:
- Independent Senior Home Care in Oakville – These residences remove the burden of owning your own home so that you can focus on your interests and your health. They also offer plenty of opportunities to make new friends and enjoy new activities.
- Assisted Living in Oakville – By assisting you with daily tasks, transportation, and nursing care these communities allow you to continue living independently, but with a little more help.
Ensure The Residence Follows a ‘Balanced Lifestyle’
You want to make sure you find senior home care in Oakville that will provide you with an activities schedule that is packed with social, recreational and cultural activities that make leading an active retirement lifestyle simple and fun. A few activities that are important for the well-being of your physical, emotional and mental health can include:
- Fitness classes
- Special events like movie nights and happy hours
- Social and activity clubs like bridge group, knitting club and a walking group
- Day trips and theme nights
- Wii bowling tournaments
- Seasonal holiday parties
Contact The Residence To Get More Information
The only way to truly understand which residence will be best for you is to contact each residence on your list to request more information and book a tour. You need to be confident that the residence will be a comfortable place that will support the happiness and daily needs of you or your loved one. At Queens Avenue Retirement Residence, we welcome your inquiry to learn more about the benefits of our balanced-focus approach to retirement living through:
- Requesting an information package about Queens Avenue Retirement Residence.
- Booking a personal tour to visit our retirement residence and suites.
- Inquiring about a short or long-term stay at Queens Avenue Retirement Residence.
Queens Avenue Retirement Residence: Assisted Living In Oakville For You And Your Loved Ones
More than just senior home care in Oakville, Queens Avenue Retirement Residence is dedicated to offering seniors a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of our balanced-focus approach to senior living.