Did you know that when you choose to live in an assisted living facility, you’re choosing more than a place to live? You’re choosing a place to call home for the rest of your life.
The full-service retirement community you choose to make your home will not only affect where you eat and sleep, but it will also have an impact on your social circle, your recreational schedule and your quality of life.
Rated one of the best retirement communities, Queens Avenue Retirement Residence is passionate about retirement living in Oakville, with a goal to help seniors lead better, more fulfilled lives.
Here are just a few of the benefits we at Queens Avenue Retirement Residence provide to Oakville seniors while they live in our assisted living facility:
Having Fun While Staying Active
Retirement living in Oakville shouldn’t mean sitting at home. We are here to connect you with your favourite hobbies and pastimes while introducing you to new friends and helping you stay active. Here are just a few ways we do that:
- Fitness classes.
- Special events including movie nights and happy hours.
- Social and activity clubs such as bridge group, knitting club, and walking group.
- Day trips and theme nights.
- Seasonal holiday parties.
- Community visitors such as Oakville Museum, local musicians and more!
As one of the best retirement communities, we are dedicated to promoting balance in the lives of our seniors, and we believe that there is no better place to apply the concept of balance than in our dining services. Here are just a few ways we do that:
- Providing a variety of nutritionally balanced meals that suit your preferences
- Serving up home-style chef dishes made from fresh, local ingredients!
- An enjoyable dining experience in the company of great friends in our elegant dining room.
As a full-service Oakville retirement home, it is important to us that we offer our Oakville seniors nothing but the best quality healthcare service for their needs. We take the stress out of retirement living in Oakville through our comprehensive health maintenance and care services which include:
- Assistance in coordinating additional medical and placement services.
- Emergency response pendants.
- Resident status checks.
- Semi-annual care plan assessments.
- Coordination of visiting specialists.
Queens Avenue Retirement Residence: Retirement Home In Oakville, ON
More than just a full-service retirement community, Queens Avenue Retirement Residence is dedicated to offering you balanced retirement living in Oakville. We pride ourselves on creating a strong sense of community both within our building, through our programs and services, and in the greater Oakville community. Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of our balanced-focus approach to retirement living and request an information package on Queens Avenue, book a personal tour, or inquire about a respite stay.